- JA NEW YORK SUMMER SHOW 2017
JA NEW YORK SUMMER SHOW 2017
Posted 28 Jun 2017 12.53 pm
JA New York is timed for the buying seasons held three times a year
Attend JA New York for three days of fine jewelry buyingJA New York, fine jewelry show, is held three times a year at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. JA New York Winter, held in the February-March timeframe, is a must attend jewelry event for jewelry retailers as it is one of the First Major Jewelry Shows of the Year where retailers can restock after the holidays, choosing from more than 500 designers and manufacturers from around the world. JA New York Winter is easy to shop, and allows jewelry retailers a venue to preview new Collections and Trends. It is where concentration of style and value that delivers the full range of Jewelry can be found. JA New York provides a “Get Things Done” business environment that’s second to none and is where jewelry retailers will be inspired with the pulse and energy of New York. Jewelry Retailers need to be at JA New York Summer held in July to see new collections of fine jewelry first from over 750 designers and manufacturers. It is where retailers will find a concentration of Style and Value delivering the full range of Jewelry. JA New York offers global shopping without leaving New York with its many International Pavilions. JA New York allows jewelry retailers a secure environment to view complete. While in New York City, retailers can stroll Madison & 5th Avenues for inspiration and trends. The JA New York Shows are the only shows with Jewelers of America’s Education Program. JA Special Delivery New York held in October offers the most current selection of jewelry for the upcoming holiday season in a true Cash & Carry environment. From tried and true staples to that extra special showcase piece, here jewelry retailers can take the merchandise with them or have it delivered to their store in a couple days without worry of partial or late shipments. JA Special Delivery New York is where jewelry retailers will find jewelry product that will help boost your bottom line this holiday season.
- HONG KONG FOOD EXPO 2017
HONG KONG FOOD EXPO 2017
Posted 28 Jun 2017 11.42 am
Serving up global delicacies Savour a Banquet of OPPORTUNITIESHKTDC Food Expo is an ideal marketing platform for food and beverage suppliers to show tasty treats to Asia and beyond. The 28th edition of the Expo brings together buyers and consumers in one sumptuous feast of business opportunities. In 2016, there were almost 1,400 exhibitors from 26 countries and regions, visited by nearly 21,000 trade buyers and over 490,000 members of the public, a record high.
- AUTOMECHANIKA, CHICAGO 2017
AUTOMECHANIKA, CHICAGO 2017
Posted 27 Jun 2017 04.49 pm
AUTOMECHANIKA, CHICAGO 2017
26-29 July 2017
McCormick Place, West Hall – Chicago, Illinois
About NACE Automechanika ChicagoWith more than 600 exhibiting companies and 10,000 attendees, NACE Automechanika Chicago is leading the industry in a showcase of the latest technology covering the entire spectrum of the automotive aftermarket industry. The explosion of new technology in today’s vehicles means technicians must keep pace. NACE Automechanika Chicago will be THE venue for shop-level training in North America. Why Automechanika Chicago is the ideal platform to position your company in the automotive aftermarket industry — Get the Fact Why Chicago The show is strategically located in Chicago, Illinois. It is an international destination, easily accessible from anywhere in the world. Chicago had been known as a costly venue for trade shows because of the local labor unions. The city has passed a law making Chicago the most customerfriendly convention and trade show destination in the US. Show managers and exhibitors can perform their own work in any size booth and can operate, load and unload their own vehicles at McCormick Place. Automechanika Chicago will offer independent shops the opportunity to evaluate the product offering of the US market and build relationships with distributors, wholesalers and importers to become more competitive in the industry.
- LINKING YOU WITH THE WORLD MARKET
LINKING YOU WITH THE WORLD MARKET
Posted 27 Jun 2017 03.19 pm
A consolidated exhibition company providing full range of exhibition services and solutions, linking suppliers and buyers worldwide by organizing, marketing and representing trade events and exhibitions through our Thailand office.
- HONG KONG FASHION WEEK FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2017
HONG KONG FASHION WEEK FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2017
Posted 07 Feb 2017 07.21 pm
10 – 13 July 2017 at Hong Kong Convention Centre (HKCEC)
BE AT THE CENTRE OF ASIA’S GLAMOROUS FASHION WORLD
- The Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer will embark its 24th edition from 10-13 July 2017 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The four-day fair is expected to receive some 1,100 exhibitors from across the globe, presenting an array of spring/summer clothing, garment, designer collections, fashion & clothing accessories, fabrics and related professional services.
- For designers and manufacturers eyeing the tantalising Asian fashion market, Hong Kong is the key. Not only is Hong Kong a global trade hub, it is a thrilling fashion city, a style leader and a trend setter. The HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring/Summer is the premier fashion event in Asia and its doorway to the great market of the Chinese mainland. Many successful labels have created a foothold in Asia through Hong Kong Fashion Week.
- Around 1,200 exhibitors are expected at the Spring/Summer event. They will access new markets in Hong Kong’s protective environment in which intellectual property is safeguards.
- The concept of informality in dressing is adopted feverishly by fast fashion retailers, sports retailers, and even luxury retailers. Notwithstanding the long-established decorum in countries like England and Japan, the trend to seeking a casual alternative to dressing is becoming more acceptable. Among others, “athleisure”, which is defined as “casual clothing meant to be worn for both exercising and for general use” has become so popular that it has carved out a niche in the clothing industry. Morgan Stanley’s 2015 report estimates that the sportswear industry will represent $83 billion in sales by 2020, or more than 30% growth. The Chinese mainland in particular, attributes the projected growth in the sportswear market to its booming middle class whom are now more aware of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.